• orchard
  • garfield2

Nusance Complaints

  • Last update: 05 December 2017

Code enforcement referral forms are required to be filled out entirely and turned in to the Palisade Police Department before any code compliance complaints can be addressed. This includes complaints of weeds, abandoned or unregistered vehicles, rubbish, animal violations (barking dog, excessive feces, etc.), or other nuisances. If you have any questions regarding this form please contact the Palisade Police Department at (970) 464-5601 or  cbenham@townofpalisade.org.


Code Enforcement Referral