Parks and Rec Department Coming January 2019!
- Kidding Around Yoga - Yoga for 3-5 year olds
- Gigantor - Spend an evening star gazing through a large telescope
- Hiking Trips
- Nordic Ski Trips
- Pickleball - Learn to Play and Advanced Lessons
- Fitness Classes
- After School Program
If you have an idea for a class/program, or you'd like to lead a recreation class or program, please contact the Town Administrator at (970) 464-5602 or via email at email@example.com.
The past participation in recreation programs was less than 10% of the population – we are working to be able to offer more classes and variety to increase participation
New yoga pricing for Palisade locals:
- Locals 6 class punch card $42.00
- Locals Drop in per class: $8.00
- Non-resident: $10.00 drop in per class
- Non – resident 6 class punch card - $48.00
Yoga Class Schedule for November and December:
All Classes in Veterans Community Center
- Intermediate Yoga - Tuesday 6:00 pm -7:15 pm Teri
- Gentle Yoga Thursday 6:00 pm -7:00 pm Christine
- Thanksgiving yoga – 9:00 am all family members welcome
Gigantor – March 5, 2019
Plan to spend the evening with Gigantor – a large telescope to view the stars.
Will be held in Riverbend Park in the evening
- Free – more information to come.
We will be having open houses and will be surveying for what classes residents would like to see offered.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to e-mail Town Administrator Janet Hawkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. We will do our best to respond in a prompt manner to have your questions answered and concerns addressed.
CHECK IT OUT! The Grand Valley (yep, Palisade included!) was named one of the top 10 best mountain bike destinations in the US! Click on the link below to view the site and the great things said about our valley.